I’ve updated my “tour” page with several more dates this fall, winter and spring. I’m also negotiating a few more possibilities in other cities, so keep checking back!
If you want me to visit your high school, university, GSA, book club, library, local bookstore, civic group, you name it, please feel free to visit my “contact” page to see who is in charge of what. And you can always email me to discuss a possible event!
The upcoming schedule at this point:
- Sept. 15 — Changing Hands Bookstore (with David Levithan, Aaron Hartzler) — Tempe, AZ
- Sept. 20-22 – Colorado Gold Conference, Denver, CO
- Sept. 28-29 – Austin Teen Book Festival, Austin, TX
- Oct. 12 – Los Angeles Teen Book Fest, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov. 2 – Vegas Valley Book Fest, Las Vegas, NV
- Nov. 8-9 – YALLFest, Charleston, SC
- Nov. 21-26 – NCTE/ALAN, Boston, MA
- Jan. 24-26 — San Diego State University Writers Conference, San Diego, CA
- March 14-17 — Tucson Festival of Books, Tucson, AZ
- April 8-11 — Texas Library Association, San Antonio, TX
If I’m going to be in your town, or nearby, and you want to see if I am available for a separate event, let me know!