What a great time I had at Changing Hands last night!
It was the launch of THE PORCUPINE OF TRUTH, and a great crowd showed up for a fun night that included more than just books … cookies!
Yes, a friend of the folks at Changing Hands made great sugar cookies that were as delicious as they were pretty.
And of course there were Porcupine t-shirts, too. And they were for sale!
Thanks to everyone who came out in support! I’m so excited to take the book on the road. I’ll be in Washington, D.C. at Politics and Prose on Monday, June 1, as part of the Openly YA 2015 Tour with David Levithan (Every Day), Adam Silvera (More Happy Than Not), and Will Walton (Anything Can Happen). Here are the upcoming dates:
- June 1 at 7 p.m. – Politics & Prose (Washington, D.C.)
- June 2 at 7 p.m. – Children’s Book World (Haverford, PA)
- June 3 at 6 p.m. – Teen Author Reading Night at Jefferson Market Library (NYC, NY)
- June 4 at 6 p.m. – Books & Greetings (Northvale, NJ)
- June 5 at 7 p.m. – RJ Julia (Madison, CT)
- June 6 at 4 p.m. – Books of Wonder (NYC, NY)
Hope to see you there!