Hello, and welcome to the official website of the Stonewall, Sid Fleischman, PEN Center USA and Lambda Literary Award-winning author Bill Konigsberg. This is where you'll find Bill's blog, information about Bill and his books, and a variety of ways to connect.
Billy’s BabbleSign up for my newsletter here.
- @btdill I had to get up and move before I barfed all over the guy. Truly the worst. And clueless that talking about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- On not in. They are talking about profit margins in HIV testing, and how much they can make. Is God testing me? 1 day ago
- I am sitting here at a coffee shop writing about AIDS in New York, circa 1987. A man and a woman just sat down next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @diversebooks: Congratulations to the winners and honorees of the 2020 Walter Dean Myers Awards for Outstanding Children’s L… 1 day ago
- Congrats to Larry Walker! Well deserved! Now it’s Todd Helton’s turn! twitter.com/rockies/status… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Two teenagers, strangers to each other, have decided to jump from the same bridge at the same time. But what results is far from straightforward in this absorbing, honest lifesaver from acclaimed author Bill Konigsberg. Aaron and Tillie don’t know … Continue reading
I’ve been writing novels for young LGBTQIA folk for more than a decade now. I started when I was 32, which may sound old to some of you but is MUCH closer to 17 than I am now, more than … Continue reading
I don’t know if I’m the WORST in the world at blog upkeep, but I’m certainly in the top 5%. I apologize. Life comes so fast these days and I’m so busy. Which is why I never posted about The … Continue reading
In Chapter 17 of my newest novel, THE MUSIC OF WHAT HAPPENS, Max, my dude bro character, draws his new friend and food truck-mate, Jordan. The thing is, I don’t draw. Unlike Max, who is a closet artist, I am … Continue reading
The release date for THE MUSIC OF WHAT HAPPENS is less than two weeks away! That’s right: my fifth novel will be introduced to the world on Tuesday, Feb. 26, and I’m so, so excited. I’m dying to talk to … Continue reading
The end of 2018 is here. It’s been a good year for me. My important relationships are all stronger at the end of this year than they were at the beginning, and I’m as happy as I’ve ever been. Much … Continue reading