Hello, and welcome to the official website of the Stonewall, Sid Fleischman and Lambda Literary Award-winning author Bill Konigsberg. This is where you'll find Bill's blog, information about Bill and his books, and a variety of ways to connect.
Billy’s BabbleSign up for my newsletter here.
- @antonfabico it looks like that's it for Rafe and Ben! :-( 3 days ago
- Yes. Patriots fight AGAINST Nazis. Not for them. If you're not happy with the melting pot that is America, I welcom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @RonnanTristan: @billkonigsberg Thank you for giving us Ben and Raffe, Albie and Tobby. I just finished them but I wanna read them again… 5 days ago
- Yes. The point here is that we should all be horrified by this gathering. twitter.com/billclinton/st… 6 days ago
- RT @DraftingJason: I'm a married merman! I'm gabbing @billkonigsberg's HONESTLY BEN in today's Merman Minute to celebrate! #booktube https:… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Can’t wait for HONESTLY BEN’s release on March 28? Can’t wait to find out what happens with Ben and Rafe from OPENLY STRAIGHT? Two suggestions: Starting tomorrow, download OPENLY, HONESTLY for free! It’s a short (35 pages) story that bridges OPENLY … Continue reading
I’ve been keeping a secret from all of you. It was a little naughty, actually, but what can you do? For everyone who has been asking when they can read more Rafe and Ben, I’ve been saying, “March 28. Honestly … Continue reading
I remember the day I pitched Honestly Ben to my editor. We were in her office in SoHo, and I was pitching her various ideas for my next book. A thought that had barely crossed my mind came out of my … Continue reading
Quite the year, eh? If you’ve been anywhere on social media recently, you’ve most certainly been inundated with “F*** You, 2016” posts. When I see them, I laugh. It reminds me how similar we all are. It was challenging, when … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours… We wish you a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Hannukah, or a Happy Kwanzaa, or a Terrific Festivus, or whatever it is you like to celebrate at this time of you. In my … Continue reading
Here it is, the very first review for HONESTLY BEN, the forthcoming companion to OPENLY STRAIGHT! The book will come out in March of 2017. And maybe, if you’re nice, just maybe, there may be a bit of a surprise … Continue reading