Hello, and welcome to the official website of the Stonewall, Sid Fleischman, PEN Center USA and Lambda Literary Award-winning author Bill Konigsberg. This is where you'll find Bill's blog, information about Bill and his books, and a variety of ways to connect.
Billy’s BabbleSign up for my newsletter here.
- @btdill I had to get up and move before I barfed all over the guy. Truly the worst. And clueless that talking about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- On not in. They are talking about profit margins in HIV testing, and how much they can make. Is God testing me? 1 day ago
- I am sitting here at a coffee shop writing about AIDS in New York, circa 1987. A man and a woman just sat down next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @diversebooks: Congratulations to the winners and honorees of the 2020 Walter Dean Myers Awards for Outstanding Children’s L… 1 day ago
- Congrats to Larry Walker! Well deserved! Now it’s Todd Helton’s turn! twitter.com/rockies/status… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I get questions. Sometimes they appear on Goodreads, where I am definitely NOT supposed to go, and I try not to go there almost ever, as it almost always hurts my feelings when I go there. But I get a … Continue reading
When I was growing up, it was hard to find a movie in which the word faggot didn’t play at least a minor role. Truly. Watch 80s movies. You’ll be surprised how often that word comes out. It was totally … Continue reading
Let’s take a quick break from what’s on the docket (THE MUSIC OF WHAT HAPPENS) to look a little further into the future! Because in the future, you will be able to read my sixth novel, THE BRIDGE! Here’s the … Continue reading
So I can finally share it… the cover of THE MUSIC OF WHAT HAPPENS! I am so, so, so in love with this cover. Great kudos to the artist, Patrick Leger, and to the designer, Nina Goffi. Nina has been … Continue reading
We are consolidating at our house right now. Which means that I come across things, like long-expired gift certificates to Barnes & Noble from 2006, and mix CDs I made in 2004 (we no longer have a CD player). Also … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I went to a conference called Men2Men. It was co-sponsored by the Men’s Ministry of the Historic Chapel AME Church and Arizona State University’s Project Humanities, and it was held at a church in downtown Phoenix. It was … Continue reading