Hello, and welcome to the official website of the Stonewall, Sid Fleischman and Lambda Literary Award-winning author Bill Konigsberg. This is where you'll find Bill's blog, information about Bill and his books, and a variety of ways to connect.
Billy’s BabbleSign up for my newsletter here.
- @Potterhead2468 thanks so much for the beautiful words! They made my day! 21 hours ago
- RT @chavelaque: Ah, all my spring @AALBooks babies & their many stars ... @AS_King @AlysonGerber @billkonigsberg #alaaac17 https://t.co/Jmw… 2 days ago
- RT @AmmonMedina: "Our first gods are our parents. And when we're let down by them, it's hard to have faith in humanity." @billkonigsberg #j… 2 days ago
- RT @ponywriter7: YA author @billkonigsberg speaking on his inner writer freak & coming out on ESPN. #jacksonholewritersconference https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @ponywriter7: @andrewasalways look who is here at my conference with me! He's so fab and says hello. @billkonigsberg https://t.co/PXlUnH… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I remember the day I pitched Honestly Ben to my editor. We were in her office in SoHo, and I was pitching her various ideas for my next book. A thought that had barely crossed my mind came out of my … Continue reading
Quite the year, eh? If you’ve been anywhere on social media recently, you’ve most certainly been inundated with “F*** You, 2016” posts. When I see them, I laugh. It reminds me how similar we all are. It was challenging, when … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours… We wish you a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Hannukah, or a Happy Kwanzaa, or a Terrific Festivus, or whatever it is you like to celebrate at this time of you. In my … Continue reading
Here it is, the very first review for HONESTLY BEN, the forthcoming companion to OPENLY STRAIGHT! The book will come out in March of 2017. And maybe, if you’re nice, just maybe, there may be a bit of a surprise … Continue reading
I have not written a blog entry since Donald Trump won the election last week. That’s not exactly true. I’ve written a couple times, but haven’t pressed send. I simply don’t seem to know exactly what to say. But then … Continue reading
Our visit to a Scottsdale restaurant that has delicious food and attracts a pretty old, conservative crowd started awfully, but ended beautifully on Saturday night. Walking in to the restaurant (I won’t name it because I don’t now if the … Continue reading